London Injunction – Bankside Yards
On 26 January 2021, an injunction order was made by the High Court of Justice (Claim No. QB-2020-002702) prohibiting anyone from entering on or remaining at any part of the construction site at Blackfriars Road, London SE1 9UY without the owners’ permission. Anyone in breach of the injunction will be in contempt of court and may be imprisoned, fined or have their assets seized.
Links to download the associated documentation can be found below:
- High Court injunction dated 30 July 2020
- Claim Form
- Response Pack
- Application Notice dated 27 July 2020
- Particulars of Claim
- Witness Statement of Mr Wilshire dated 27 July 2020
- High Court Injunction dated 26 January 2021
- Application Notice dated 25 January 2021
- Second Witness Statement of Mr Wiltshire dated 25 January 2021
Further information relating to the injunction can be obtained by contacting Tom Marke on 020 3829 2500.