Worldmark Aerocity, India
Multiplex India was engaged in a Pre-Construction Agreement to deliver a Construction Methodology and Project management Plan for Worldmark Aerocity. Multiplex was also heavily involved in the design process providing advice on buildability issues, value engineering options, assistance with design management, and providing an overall construction budget.
The Woldmark Aerocity Project is a commercial development consisting of 3 separate commercial buildings with a common plaza in New Delhi. the project forms part of the Delhi International Airport Limited (DIAL) masterplan which consists of further commercial, retail, and hospitality developments.
TYPE OF PROJECT:
- 3 separate buildings with total built up area of 139,819m2
- Asset 07 – B3+B2+B1+G+6, built up area – 40,645m2
- Asset 08 – B3+B2+B1+G+6, built up area – 40,645m2
- Asset 11 – B3+B2+B1+G+6, built up area – 58,529m2
- Total built up area 139,819m2
Architect: Kohn Pederson Fox (KPF)