Legal and Policies
Multiplex strives to keep information stored on this website up to date, but does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information. Any errors in the information that are brought to our attention will be corrected as soon as possible. Multiplex reserves the right to change at any time without notice any information stored on this website. This includes information about projects or employment opportunities offered by Multiplex. Interested parties should undertake independent enquiries and investigations to satisfy themselves that any details herein are true and correct.
Multiplex accepts no liability for any loss or damage a person suffers because that person has directly or indirectly relied on any information stored on this website.
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy - Download PDF
- Whistleblowing Policy - Download PDF
- Code Of Business Conduct and Ethics - Download PDF
- Anti-Modern Slavery Policy - Download PDF
- Anti-Modern Slavery Charter - Download PDF
- Australia Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Policy Statement - Download PDF
- UK Modern Slavery Statement - Download PDF
- UK Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Transparency Statement 2018 - Download PDF
- UK Gender Pay Gap Report - Download PDF
- UK Ethical Labour Policy - Download PDF
- UK Ethical Labour principles - Downlod PDF