At a glance
The 100 Bishopsgate Partnership
Pre-construction, Design & Build, CDM Coordinator
BREEAM 2014 Excellent
A new way of working together
100 Bishopsgate is located in the City of London, within the emerging cluster of towers.
The two-acre site is a short walk from the nearby Bank and Liverpool Street station commuter hubs and incorporates a half-acre public realm area. The development is comprised of a 40-storey tower and a seven-storey podium, which includes a green roof terrace on level six.
100 Bishopsgate provides approximately 950,000 sq ft of premium mixed-use space across two buildings, with significant retail space occupying the the podium building’s ground and mezzanine floors. The 40 storey tower features a unique floor layout, with five contiguous podium floors of 44,000 sq ft each and a further 32 floors of highly-efficient column-free accommodation, each measuring approximately 20,000 sq ft.
We were engaged as the pre-construction advisor, design and build contractor and CDM coordinator for the development on behalf of the 100 Bishopsgate Partnership, which is owned entirely by Brookfield Property Partners.
- 2019 – Gold Award - ROSPA
- 2018 – Bronze Award - National Considerate Constructors Scheme
- 2017 – National Winner: Bronze - Green Apple Awards
- 2017 – Highly Commended: Gold Award for Construction and Demolition - City of London Considerate Contractor Scheme
- 2017 – Chairman's Cup (for Overall Best Site) - City of London Considerate Contractor Scheme
- 2017 – Bronze - Green Apple Awards
- 2016 – Silver Award - National Considerate Constructors Scheme
- 2016 – Finalist - Ground Engineering Awards
- 2015 – Performance Beyond Compliance - National Considerate Constructors Scheme
- 2013 – Bronze Award - National Considerate Contractors Scheme (City of London)
- 2012 – Silver Award - National Considerate Constructors Scheme
- 2012 – Gold award - The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents
- 2011 – Performance beyond complicance - National Considerate Constructors Scheme
- 2011 – Gold Level, Shell & Core Development - LEED US Green Building Council
- 2011 – Gold Award - City of London Considerate Contractors Scheme
- Structural Engineer – Robert Bird
- Planners – GVA Grimley
- Mechanical / Electrical Engineer – Hilson Moran
- Architect – Allies & Morrison and Arney Fender Katsalidis
Project in numbers
floors of highly-efficient, column-free accommodation
square feet of commercial space per floor