At a glance
New South Wales, Australia
Design and Construct
A sophisticated boutique hotel for Sydney
The boutique hotel located at 65 Sussex Street in the Sydney CBD is just moments away from King Street Wharf and the Barangaroo waterfront precinct.
Designed by Fitzpatrick + Partners, the unique mid-scale property boasts an eight level tower with a distinctive geometric facade, 182 guest rooms including four suites, a restaurant and bar, open air garden atrium, fully equipped gym and private meeting/dining rooms.
A signature feature of the hotel is its distinctive geometric façade with 333 individual panels of glass used for its construction, the first of its kind in Australia
Through a high degree of planning and a focus on prefabrication and modular construction where possible, the hotel was delivered ahead of schedule.
- 2016 – Winner – Excellence in Construction Awards, Hospitality Buildings ($150m+), Master Builders Association
- Development Manager:Alfasi Property
- Architect:Fitzpatrick + Partners
- Structural and Civil Engineering: Bonacci Group
- Building Surveyor:McKenzie Group
Project in numbers
level interior garden