Another prestigious commercial building for the Melbourne CBD
CBW Development Melbourne
At a glance
Fixed Lump Sum
Striking addition to the city skyline
The impressive $320 million CBW development is located on the corner of William and Bourke Streets in Melbourne’s CBD.
With a combined total net lettable area of 79,500 square metres, it comprises a 27 level office tower at 181 William Street and a 19 level commercial building at 550 Bourke Street along with a retail and food precinct and three levels of basement car-parking.
The CBW development is distinctive in design and stands out amongst the city skyline with the vibrant facade of 181 William Street strongly contrasting against the patterned and reflective elements of the 550 Bourke Street tower.
Multiplex carried out extensive civil works in order to deliver a project of this size and scope, meticulously planning and coordinating a strategic construction plan to deliver the landmark development two months ahead of schedule.
- 5 Star Green Star Office Design
- 5 Star Green Star Office As Built
- Design Architect: Bates Smart & SJB
- Superintendent: Project Planning & Management P/L
- Quantity Surveyors:<./strong> Rider Hunt Melbourne
- Structural Engineers: Winward Structural Engineers
- Lift, Hydraulics, Fire, Electrical and Mechanical Engineers: NDY
- BCA Certification: McKenzie Group
- Acoustic Services Engineer: Marshall Day Acoustics
- Wind Engineering (environmental): Mel Consultants