Delivering a world-class shopping and lifestyle precinct
Karrinyup Shopping Centre Karrinyup
At a glance
Western Australia, Australia
Landmark retail development
An $800 million redevelopment of Karrinyup Shopping Centre in Western Australia.
The redevelopment of Karrinyup will see the centre expand from 59,715 square metres to 113,000 square metres.
On completion, the centre will boast a number of large format international retailers, a high quality fashion selection, strong food and entertainment offerings and 150 residential apartments.
- Architects: Karrinyup Design Collective
- Electrical & VT: BEST Consultants
- Fire & Hydraulic: BCA Consultants
- Mechanical: Steens Gray & Kelly
- Civil & Structural: Pritchard Francis
- Building Surveyor: Resolve Group
- Acoustics: Herring Storer
- ESD: Full Circle
- Facade: Inhabit
Project in numbers
of retail space