Redevelopment of Joondalup Health Campus over 10 stages of works
Joondalup Health Campus Perth
At a glance
Western Australia, Australia
ECI, Design and Construct
Staging and construction methodology informed by various clinical experts and consumers
The Joondalup Health Campus redevelopment will be conducted over a series of stages to keep the hospital fully operational throughout construction.
As part of an early works package, Multiplex has commenced work on the new 12-bay Influenza-Like-Illness Unit within the Emergency Department. This facility will increase the hospital's capability to safely manage patients with infectious diseases, including COVID-19.
Construction is also underway to expand the capacity of the multi-storey staff car park by an additional 215 parking bays.
- Architect - Silver Thomas Hanley Architects
- Structural / Civil - BPA Engineering
- Hydraulic - ACOR MCE Consultants
- Mechanical - Steens Gray & Kelly
- Wet Fire - ACOR MCE Consultants
- Electrical, Communications, Lighting - Stantec Australia
- Medical Gases - Steens Gray & Kelly
- Landscape Consultant – Plan E
- Acoustic Consultant – Stantec Australia