At a glance
Western Australia, Australia
ECI, Design and Construct
Staging and construction methodology informed by various clinical experts and consumers
Multiplex is delivering the Joondalup Health Campus redevelopment over 8 stages of works.
Throughout construction, the existing hospital will remain fully operational whilst Multiplex delivers new mental health facilities, a new five level public ward block, multi-storey parking facilities, upgrades to the Central Energy Plant, new operating theatres and a new cardiac catheter laboratory, as well as back of house upgrades and refurbishments.
Completion of the Mental Health Unit occurred in August 2023, with the world-class new facility including 102 patient bedrooms, multiple recreation zones, large shared open lounge and dining areas, and visitor spaces.
Construction of the remaining stages is scheduled for completion in late 2025.
- Architect - Silver Thomas Hanley Architects
- Structural / Civil - BPA Engineering
- Hydraulic - ACOR MCE Consultants
- Mechanical - Steens Gray & Kelly
- Wet Fire - ACOR MCE Consultants
- Electrical, Communications, Lighting - Stantec Australia
- Medical Gases - Steens Gray & Kelly
- Landscape Consultant – Plan E
- Acoustic Consultant – Stantec Australia