A world-class integrated resort development set to become Brisbane's top destination
Queen's Wharf Brisbane
At a glance
Destination Brisbane Consortium (DBC)
Design and Construct
6 Star Greenstar - Multi Unit Design & Multi Unit As-Built
A unique and vibrant new world city development
A new world-class integrated resort development that will put Brisbane on the map as a tourism, leisure and entertainment destination.
Queen’s Wharf Brisbane will be a unique and vibrant new world city development attracting visitors and investment, reconnecting the activity of the Brisbane city centre to the river, preserving and celebrating Brisbane’s heritage, and delivering high quality public spaces. The new precinct will be transformed from an underutilised area into a vibrant oasis for locals and visitors, blending repurposed heritage buildings with contemporary architecture.
The project will include delivery of the shell and core works covering the basement, base services, tower structures and the facade of the main integrated resort. It will include the integrated resort high-rise tower shells ready for later fit-out works, the podium level nestled between the towers and the iconic Sky Deck that will sit 100 metres above street level.
The integrated resort and entertainment precinct will include four towers and house 5 and 6 star premium hotel brands. The towers will also include a casino with world class gaming facilities and new luxury retail, restaurants and bars fully accessible to the public. The residential Tower 4 will comprise recreation facilities for residents, a pool deck.
Works commenced mid-2019 with completion of the first stage projected forlate-2022.
For project enquiries:
If you are a supplier or services provider and wish to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI), visit:
- The ICN procurement website: https://gateway.icn.org.au/project/4499/queens-wharf-ird-part-a
- For available trades positions, please contact relevant subcontractors directly about your enquiry.
- For current employment opportunities with Multiplex, visit: www.multiplexcareers.global
- To sign up for construction updates, visit www.queenswharfbrisbane.com.au/construction/#updates and click on the construction updates icon.
- Architect: Cottee Parker
- Structural Engineering: Bornhorst & Ward
- Structural Engineering: Robert Bird Group
- Facade: Arcadis
Project in numbers
energy efficient glazed facade
new bars and restaurants