At a glance
Western Australia, Australia
Design and Construct
A diverse environment for residents
Multiplex worked closely with client Oryx Communities from the outset, finalising The Queenslea's design under an early contractor involvement agreement.
The Queenslea comprises a Residential Aged Care Facility, fully Serviced Apartments for seniors and Intergenerational Childcare for more than 100 children, in close proximity to Claremont Quarter shopping centre, sporting facilities, Claremont train station and the Claremont Aquatic Centre.
The generously sized two - and three-bedroom Serviced Apartments have been awarded Platinum Design Certification by Liveable Housing Australia (LHA) and are the first of their kind in Western Australia. The Apartments have been designed to ensure normality, dignity and quality of life are prioritised, with residents needing never move again, even if their care needs change.
- Architecture, Interior and Landscaping:HASSELL
- Structure and Civil: Pritchard Francis
- Fire and Sustainability: Wood and Grieve
- Services: D&C Subcontractors
- Mechanical and Electrical: Melchor
- Fire (Administration): Grama Brazita
- Vertical Transport: Otis
- Hydraulic: Christopher Contracting