London injunction – Elephant and Castle
On 1 August 2023 (following a hearing on 28 July 2023), Mr Justice Sweeting granted an injunction to prevent Persons Unknown (as defined in the Claim Form) from entering onto or remaining at the Construction Site at Elephant and Castle SE1 6TE (formally known as the Elephant and Castle shopping centre and other buildings) without the Claimants’ permission or other lawful authority.
Links to download the associated documentation can be found below:
- Claim Form
- Details of Claim
- Site Plan
- Registered Land Plan
- Transferred Land Plan
- Application Notice
- Witness Statement of Stuart Wortley + Exhibits
- Witness Statement Of Michael Waters + Exhibits
- Witness Statement of Michael Waters dated 28 July 2023
- Approved Judgment dated 1 August 2023
- Sealed Order dated 1 August 2023
Further information relating to the injunction can be obtained by contacting Becky Rowell on 020 3829 2500.