Multiplex signs the GLAA Construction Protocol
We are proud to announce that Multiplex has pledged to fight modern slavery and labour exploitation by signing the Gangmasters & Labour Abuse Authority (GLAA) Construction Protocol.
The GLAA Construction Protocol is a joint agreement between major UK construction companies. By signing, we have committed to:
- Work in partnership to protect vulnerable workers
- Share information to help prevent the exploitation of workers
- Work together to manage information sensitively and confidentially
- Raise awareness within the supply chain
- Maintain momentum by communicating regularly
Modern slavery is one of the most important issues facing our industry today and we are committed to raising awareness and eradicating it. By working together, we can put new structures in place to influence the industry and increase protection for vulnerable workers.
To learn more, please click here to read the GLAA Construction Protocol in full.
Share this article: